To check Sony Ericsson mobile or cellphones IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity)
On the main screen type *#06#
Information you get from the IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity)
XXXXXX XX XXXXXX X
TAC FAC SNR SP
TAC = Type approval code of your sony ericsson Mobile
FAC = Final assembly code of your cellphone
SNR = Serial number of your sony ericsson Phone
SP = Spare
Other secret tricks for sony ericsson mobile or cellphone
Sony Ericsson Secret Menu:
> * < < * < *
> means press joystick or arrow keys to right
< means press joystick or arrow keys to left
1. push joy stick to RIGHT once
2. press *
3. push joy stick to LEFT twice
4. press *
5. push joy stick to LEFT once
6. press *
The Service Menu will appears containing following information !
1. Service Info
a. Software Version
2. Service Setting
3. Service Test
b. LED/Illumination - *This test is very cool
h. Real Time Clock
i. Joystick Counter*
Lockstatus: < * * <
Shortcut to last dialed numbers: 0#
Shortcut to sim numbers: On main menu type a number and press #
If you change the language from default to any other language, then it may be difficult to switch to default language.
The shortcut is very simple. Just press < 0000 >
< stands for left arrow button or joystick and > stands for right arrow button or joystick.
Secret Games: Snake on the T68
Go to Erix and then on the main screen press 123 and you will be taken to the game.
On Tetris on the main screen when the blocks are falling press 397 and a message will appear.
Change closed caller group (settings >security settings>user groups) to 00000 and your phone will sound the message tone when you are near a radar speed trap.
Setting it to 500 will cause your phone 2 set off security alarms at shop exits.
Try this secret trick if you can handle the unexpected.
Note: This secret trick wont work with all phones Models.
THE DETECTIVE TRICK (Mobile Spying)
Now you can spy on anyone using your cellphone. Just do the following.
1. Activate the "Automatic Answer" in the headset profile of your cellphone and set the ringing volume to "Mute"
2. Short-circuit the left middle and right pins on the bottom of the mobile phone with all connections touching each other this will activate profile "Headset".
3. If you cant do this just keep your earphone connected to mobile.
4. Now place it under a table in a room and call it. Now you can use your phone for checking out what people are talking about in a room. Just call on your phone.
5. The phone receives the call without ringing and you can listen to what people are saying.