Home Panel
smsfree.pk Channels
SMS Addons
Mobile Reviews & Prices
Mobile Secret Tricks
Login Panel


Online Users: 1
Registered Users: 16754

UK Work Permits

Back to All about Immigration

Employers can apply for work permits under the following circumstances:
(a) Intra-Company Transfers: where an worker from another overseas company within the same Group is transfered to work for a group or related company in the UK; or
(b) Transfers of work permits within the UK from one UK employer to another; or
(c) Subject to the UK resident workers test being satisfied after an advertisement is placed and responses monitored.

Employers can also employ people on Work Permit if they fall directly within the following "Shortage Occupations". This recognition acknowledges that there are acute shortages of suitably qualified and skilled workers within the resident labour market. The resident labour market is defined as countries within the European Economic Area including the United Kingdom.

Work permits are only issued for employment undertaken on a PAYE basis. Identification and classification of a shortage occupation only recognises that there are acute shortages of suitably qualified and skilled workers available to work in a PAYE capacity. Classification as a shortage occupation is not intended to provide any indication of trends or situations relating to recruitment or skills shortages affecting employment undertaken in any other capacity.

Railway Engineers
Railways Planner or Engineer
Railways Modeller
Railway Track Design or Permanent Way Engineer
Signaling Engineer, Communications Engineer
Power Supply Engineer or Electrification Engineer

Structural / Bridge Engineers
Structural Engineer
Infrastructure Engineer or Buildings Engineer
Bridge Engineer or Highways Structural Engineer

Transportation & Highways Engineer
Traffic Engineer or Transport Planner
Transport Modeller or Transport Economist (The applicant would be expected to have experience in multi-model studies & modelling software such as TRIPS, EMME2, QVIEW, SATURN, PEDROUTE or Microsimulation)
Transport Signal Engineer
Highways Design Engineer or Highways Planning Engineer
Highways Maintenance Engineer

Doctors / Consultants
General Practitioners
Accident and Emergency
Additional Dental Specialities
Cardiothoracic Surgery
Chemical Pathology
Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Clinical Cytogenetics and Molecular Genetics
Clinical Neurophysiology
Clinical Oncology
Clinical Radiology
Endocrinology and Diabetes Mellitus
Forensic Psychiatry
General Adult Psychiatry
General Internal Medicine
General Surgery
Genito-urinary medicine
Geriatric Medicine
Infectious Diseases
Intensive Care Medicine
Medical Microbiology & Virology
Medical Oncology
Nuclear Medicine
Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Occupational Health
Old Age Psychiatry
Oral & Maxillo-facial Surgery
Paediatric Cardiology
Paediatric Dentistry
Palliative Medicine
Plastic Surgery
Psychiatry of Learning Disabilities
Public Health Medicine
Rehabilitation Medicine
Renal Medicine
Respiratory Medicine
Surgical Dentistry
Trauma and Orthopaedic Surgery

Occupational Therapist
Pharmacy Technician
Speech and Language Therapist
Social Worker
Biomedical Scientist / Medical Laboratory Scientific Officer (MLSO)
Qualified HPC registered Diagnostic and Therapeutic Radiographers

Nurses & Midwives
All Registered Nurses & Midwives.

CAA Licensed Aircraft Engineers
Teachers - All posts in England covering compulsory schooling
Veterinary Surgeon

Tags:UK Work Permits, uk, work, permits, Immigration To UK, immigration, to, uk, Free Immigration Tutorial To Learn How A Person Can Go to UK, free, immigration, tutorial, to, learn, how, a, person, can, go, to, uk
Number of Views: 2575

Ch. Arslan Yasin Says: (Jul 07, 2012 -

Dear sir,
i am 23 years old. I have done b. Com in 2010.
i also have 2 computer diplomas ( office management & auto cad) a little know about hardware & software)
i want to work abroad. I belong to a middle class family.
plz give me a chance...
Shahid Naseer Says: (Mar 28, 2012 -

Dear sir,
i am 25 years old, i done diploma in male general nursing and also done basic rescue
course and i am currently employer in ems i want to job in uk in one of both ems or nursing.
thanks.... Regards
shahid naseer.
Nasir Al Karim Says: (Oct 31, 2011 -

Dear sir,
i am 50 year old have a work experience of more then 17 year in ingo social sector ( as admin /logistic /procurement officer can i find a job in uk and migrate my family with me please reply looking forward
nasir al karim
Thank you ! We have received your message.
©2012 wwww.smsfree.pk. All rights reserved. How can i BLOCK users from sending me SMS? | Block / Unblock Messages
Disclaimer: smsfree.pk is an entertainment, informational website and dedicated to provide you with free sms sending features. All mobile news, Recipes or any other stuff on the site have been collected from various sources from Public Domains. If you are the rightful owner of any article or any other stuff posted here, and object to them being displayed, please Email us contact[@]smsfree.pk ( For Removal), and it will be removed promptly. we are really Thankful for your Anticipation.