Ladies, Ufone Lady’s Package is going to reward you so much…kay sub maanain gey!
All U have to do is to convince a friend, someone in the family or any acquaintance to switch to Ufone Lady’s Package from other networks. For that U and your friend will win 100 guaranteed minutes absolutely free; just to top that if U and your convinced members spend Rs. 75 in a week, U both automatically stand a chance to win cash prizes and amazing gift hampers from Nishat Linen, Stylo and Haier electronics through lucky draw worth hundreds of thousands of Rupees that week.
This is a limited time offer so don’t wait, and convert to Lady’s package by dialing *34# and invite your friend to lady’s package. Your invited member will send your mobile number to369 and both U and your friend will instantly win 100 free minutes. That means the more members U get the greater chances U have to win big.
From free talk time to amazing prizes, now it truly pays to have friends and this is something that...kay sub maanain gey!
Terms & Conditions:
- Rs. 5 plus tax will be charged on every SMS at 369
- Both members must use a balance of Rs. 75 every week from saturday to friday in order to participate in the lucky draw
- Daily subscription charges for lady's package is 50 paisas plus tax
- Both members need to be on lady's package to avail free minutes and gift hampers
- Free minutes will be given after two days of getting the offer
- Free minutes are only applicable on ufone to ufone calls
- Free minutes will be valid for three days
- One member of lady's package customer is entitled to bring in a maximum of 10 members
- Package conversion request will be forwarded if any customer who is not on lady's package and she sends an SMS to 369
- Package conversion charges will be applicable
- Ufone reserves the right to give away prizes to ladies only through this offer
- This is a limited time offer
- Terms and conditions apply
- 19.5% FED on usage and 11.5% withholding tax at recharge or bill applies · Terms and conditions apply
- Using SIMs without proper documentation is a crime - PTA